How to book?
Please be aware our classes are extremely popular and are often full weeks in advance. Your place is secured only when we have received your booking form and payment. Places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Download and complete the two page booking form
- Return your booking form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Life Skills for Puppies, Animal Behaviour Clinic, Minster House, University of Lincoln, Green Lane, Lincoln, LN6 7DL
- To confirm your place, complete your payment though our on-line shop. Click on 'Product Catalogue' > 'Short courses' > 'Animal Behaviour' > 'Life Skills For Puppies Payment - Read More'. A payment receipt will be emailed to you.
- Your booking will be confirmed in a separate email including all the details you need for the first class
- If you have any questions, please call us on 01522 835475
Classes Now Booking
- Tuesday 24th April 2018, 6.30pm and 7:45pm (for puppies born on or after 5th December 2017)