Life Skills for Puppies: Training for Trainers
Wednesday 20th June through to Sunday 24th June 2018!!
An opportunity to attend a full 5 day course covering all the theory and practical exercises needed to develop your own life skills course, or integrate the exercises within existing training classes. Suitable for trainers at all levels from early career to advanced.
Taught by the Life Skills team, with some sessions also taken by Professor Daniel Mills and veterinary behaviourist, trainer and book author Helen Zulch.
Includes lectures, workshops, practical sessions with puppies and adult dogs, full set of lesson handouts with detailed explanations on how to teach the 10 life skills, lunch and refreshments, certificate of attendance and membership of the Life Skills Trainers group and a copy of the Life Skills for puppies book.
Watch our video to hear from someone who completed the course in 2013
Riseholme, Lincoln LN2 2LG.
- £790 - Early Bird rate for 2018 course (until 31st Jan 2018)
- £760 - UoL student/alumni (until 31st Jan 2018)
- £855 - standard rate for all bookings from 1st February 2018
- Email a completed copy of the registration form to email@example.com
- Instalment options will be available from our online shop. The instalment option is split over 5 equal payments. You will not receive email prompts for payment as the instalment option is designed to allow you to pay as and when suits you best. We kindly ask that all instalments are fully paid by the 20th May 2018.